Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- Please check whether the topic of your paper matches the scope of the JSSE. For details see About JSSE.
- Make sure that a corresponding author is appointed and that affiliation, postal and email addresses are given for all authors.
- Make sure that your manuscript is in the format of the Style Manual of the American Psychological Association and includes up to five highlights, up to five keywords, and an abstract that is structured into at least three sections (purpose, method, etc.). If possible, tables should be inserted in the consecutive text (for further instructions see our Author Guidelines).
- The author affirms that this submission has not been previously published elsewhere in any medium.
- Please upload a separate title page for your paper with a brief information on the authors including their institution, field(s) of research, postal adress and email-address. Add the name and email of the corresponding author.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.